Refunds and Returns
Under £35: STANDARD (3-7 days) £2.99
- Under £35: EXPRESS (1-2 days) £3.99
- £35 and above: STANDARD (3-7 days) FREE
- £35 and above: EXPRESS (1-2 days) £3.99
Republic of Ireland and Europe:
Standard ( 7-10 working days): £5.99
Express/Recorded (up to 3-7 working days): £12
Rest of the World:
Standard (up to 21 working days): £15.00
Can I return my products?
- We hope you will be completely delighted with your order. In the interests of hygiene and consumer safety, items can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened, unused, and in a re-saleable condition, and this must be done within 14 days.
Do you offer free returns?
- Please note that we do not cover the cost of returning the order and we suggest a tracked service to ensure safe delivery as we are not responsible for the returned order until it reaches us.
Where shall I return my products to?
- The return address is as follows:
- Returns Department, Skin In Motion
- The Old Manse
- West Edge, Marsh Gibbon
- Oxfordshire, OX27 0HA
I bought my products from a different site. Can I return them with you?
- Unfortunately we are unable to process any refunds or exchanges for products that were not purchased on skininmotion.com. You will be required to contact the original place of purchase, as when you choose to purchase through other retailers you are committing to their individual terms and conditions regarding refunds and returns.
I want to change/cancel my order
- Once your order is complete, we cannot guarantee that you change or cancel your order.
- To inform us of what you would like to change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do everything we can to get your order amended appropriately. However our warehouse is extremely efficient at getting orders out the door and could have already dispatched it to you.If this is the case, we would be unable to cancel or amend it, but you can return the parcel to us as long as the products have not been opened (see information on returns above).
- Non-EU and Non-US orders are final and cannot be cancelled, returned, or refunded.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.